This video was taken in Minneapolis from my friend Justin’s house who’s an evangelist and a missionary and founder of United for the Gospel.
Material covered in the video and a couple things I missed include:
Last months ministry focus:
1. My wife. Newlyweds living life and finishing up our premarital counseling coupled with viewing the Love and Respect video series. We recommend it!
2. Casting the Vision for Project Odessa Life
3. Video Project on Disciple Making and Church Planting in Odessa…to be continued. Several people were interviewed for this project who speak in Russian so future editing will involve subtitles and audio tweaking. The intro to the video is posted in three videos below. The background wind will be edited in the final edit.
4. Building and Praying for Financial Team. Completing book called “People Raising”. Designing laminated flyers and postcard prayer cards.
5. Groundwork for the blog.
6. Lera served our church on the worship team, did some translating, and helped with the children.
7. We also had several people over to our home this month, serving them as Christ served us.
Books I’ll Read or Reread while Fishing this Summer:
Current Pressing Agenda:
Complete Peanut Butter Label Design
Complete Missionary Visa Application
Prepare Library for Flights to Ukraine
Few More New Blog Posts
Open Bank Account for Project Odessa Life
Straiten Out Things with PayPal *Situation Resolved ————>
Send Out More Info Emails
Organize Email Accounts
Mail Postcard Prayer Cards:
These were made at 123print.com for only $20/100 and the quality is good. It comes with free shipping and the order quantity increases significantly exponentially as the price increases slightly.
If you would like a Postcard Prayer Card please send us your mailing address. Please don’t forget to tell us how we can pray for you!
How you can pray for us:
Please pray for my wife Lera and I as we will be separated for 3 months. She is studying hard for finals English and German exams at her University. I am hoping for a good catch of halibut and physical and spiritual strength. This is a good fishing job the likes of which I’ve been trying to get for about 4 years.
Please pray for the Missionary Visa Application.
Please pray for Project Odessa Life and for increased involvement on the financial team.
Hope you enjoy the Video Project Sneak Preview below.
Don’t forget to check out pastor David Platt!
Video Project Sneak Preview
Disciple Making & Church Planting | Odessa, Ukraine
Project Odessa Life Costs Include:
Rent, Utilities, Phone and Internet.
Food, Travel, and Miscellanies.
Ministry Expenses: Building, Book Allowance, Hospitality, Mail.
Health Insurance: Mandatory health insurance must be paid by all students and interns of the training center abroad.
Training Center: $500/month for 3 months.
Tithe: First 10% of all money received whether by income or charity.
Giving: As tithing should only be the starting point of our giving, we support Voice of the Martyrs and occasionally meet other needs.
Savings: For an emergency fund or low risk investments. People will drop out from giving from time to time.
International Messengers: IM takes 15% of all support given to us through their non-profit organization. These charities are tax deductable.
Taxes: Gotta take care of Caesar, excuse me, I mean Sam.
Amount/Percentage of Monthly Minimum Goal Received:
Please pray for 100% financial support for Project Odessa Life. Thank you!