Watch this months update on video:
Scroll to the bottom to read up on our current prayer requests!
7th of July English Club Picnic
1. Mark and Kim (the head pastor we are interning under) just returned a couple weeks ago from the States. Please pray for them and there transition back to Ukraine.
2. Please pray for the church Living Hope and the regular attendees who may not be saved or need a deeper relationship with God.
3. Please pray for us for the next month, as we will be away, serving on staff at two different English Camps. Pray for lots of new relationships and souls to be won.
4. Please pray the people we meet in the neighborhood would be open to developing relationships with us.
5. Please pray for Lera’s health.
6. Please pray for the guys I met with this week, Fola and Prince from Nigeria and Congo that they would find opportunities to serve while going to school, and Valy and Szymon who are serving kids in Poland and Romania, and pray for the salvation of Sasha.
7. Please pray for the development of the beginning stages of planning and praying for a recreation and discipleship center, with a church, in Odessa!
Thank you all so much for you time and your fervant prayers!
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
1. Send us clothes, socks and underwear to give the homeless kids here.
2. Give. As full time missionaries involved in helping people with their English, outreaches, basketball in the community, homeless ministry, teaching Elusha, Tuesday Bible Study, English Clubs and camps, worship and slides, discipleship and accountability, staff meetings, girls night, guys night, Sunday school, opening our home to others, cooking/cleaning/budgeting, blogging, poster and flyer designing, and other video projects we don’t have a lot of time to widen our support base. Our days are being spent on influencing our friends here with our lives and Gospel truths. You can reap in the eternal benefits of this by joining us in a financial way. We are still in need of about 900 dollars/month.
3. PRAY. Hard, of course. :)
4. Come join us. Let us know if you would be interested in coming over on a future construction trip, a summer English camp, a short term missions experience or as a long term missionary.
5. There will be other ways to get involved in the future. Stay tuned! Same bat time, same bat…